Chat box~

Arigatou-Chapter 2  

Monday, March 22, 2010

Days later…

Haruhi was now awake by the noisy sound that she believed were been produce by cars and other vehicles.

Instead of trying to sleep back, she headed to the kitchen and found her mother was preparing breakfast for her family.

Ohayo, oka-chan.”

Her mother turn around, “Ah, Haru-chan. You’re kinda early today.”

Haruhi pout, “The big vehicles out there are making noises that I can’t sleep!”

Mrs. Kinomoto went to the table with a big plate of pancakes.

The 4 years old girl glanced around the room, “Ne, ka-chan. Tou-chan wa? Soshite, ni-chan wa?

“Your brother go to school, he said he have soccer meeting. Oh, your dad? He’s out side, helping a family that just move into the house next to us. I heard that they have a son around your age.”

Haruhi perked up, “A family just moves in? Means I’ll get a new playmate?”

The woman nods.

Haruhi was about to jump off her chair when her mother called her again.

“Haruhi,”

She turned around, “Yes?”

“Breakfast, then you can join your dad.”

She dragged her feet to the table and climbed the chair. “Aw~”


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


The neighbor’s house.

They took out the final box and settled down.

“Thank you, Mr. Kinomoto. Thanks for your help that we can move in easily.”

Mr. Kinomoto Azuma shook his head, “No, Yamada-san. It’s nothing.”

A woman, with a white-smooth skin, hair shoulder-length, approached the other man.

“Here. Have a drink, please.”

She placed a tray with two glasses of juice.

“Thank you.”


The wife just smile. She looked at her husband.

“Have you see Ryosuke? I couldn’t find him upstairs.”

Mr. Yamada paused for awhile before told her to check on the backyard.

She excused herself and got out of the house, to the backyard.


“You have a son?”

Mr. Yamada turned back and nod with a smile.

“Yes, the one and only. What about you, Kinomoto-san?”

Azuma let out a chuckle, “No need to be so formal, call me Azuma.”

“Then call me Yusuke.”

Both of them laugh.

“I have a daughter and a son.” Told Azuma as he took a sip of his juice.

Yusuke nods before asked, “What are their names?”

“Raiga and Haruhi.”

“Ii namae ne.”

The older looking man put down his drink, “What about your son?”

“His name is-”


Yusuke’s wife, Keiko, enter the house again with a beautiful looking boy who his nose was now red in front of her.

“A-ah-choo!”

The boy wiped his nose with his sleeve and continued to pout for more when he saw Yusuke stared at him, in a scold manner.

“Ryosuke, you know you can’t go out without your sweater or you’ll catch cold, right?”

The boy nods and sneezed again.

His mother sighed. “I’ll prepare you hot chocolate, ne? Stay here with your dad.”

After received a nod from their son, she disappear again and Yusuke took Ryosuke onto his laps.


“Azuma-san, this is my only son, Ryosuke. Ryosuke, be polite and say hi to our neighbor.”

Ryosuke bow, “Yamada Ryosuke desu.”

Yusuke let out a chuckle, “Such a wonderful boy you have here.”

“Wonderful enough that again, he made his mom mad at him.”

The 4 years old boy looked down.


“Now, what did you do?” asked Yusuke.

“I-I…I want to go at..t-the backyard…to find out..i-if I can do…g-gardening b-but…”

Guess what, the boy with angelic face was started to cry.

“But you got too excited that you forgot to wear your sweater?” continued Yusuke as Azuma watched them.

The asked boy nods as he wiped away his tears.

“And what did you do after that?”

“I-I…ran inside when mom…s-scold me about catch c-cold…and n-now…mom is m-mad at me…”

Yusuke wiped away his son’s tears and looked at him.


“You know why mom was mad at you?”

Ryosuke shook his head.

“Because she love you so much that she afraid you’ll catch cold. Now, when mom comes back with your drink, what should you do?”

He looked up innocently to dad and answered, “Say thank you for my drink?”

Azuma and Yusuke both laugh at his response.

“Yes, but before that.”

“Uh…say sorry…to mom?”

Yusuke nod. “Now, boys shouldn’t cry.”

He nods as Keiko re-appear with a mug of hot chocolate.


“There you go.” She said as she placed the mug in front of the boy.

She was about to leaved when she felt a tug on her dress.

“What it is?” asked her kindly.

Ryosuke looked down to his feet, “I-I’m sorry…for making you worry.”

She smiled and hugged him,

“Un. Promise me you won’t do it again, okay my sweet little boy?”

“Hai~!” he sat next to his dad as her mother walk back to the kitchen.

“Ka-chan!”

Keiko turned back to Ryosuke.

“Hot choco wa arigatou~!” he thanks to her sweetly.

She smiled and disappeared to the kitchen.

Yusuke turn to Azuma, “Sorry that you have to watch that situation. My son is kinda naughty.”

“I see nothing but a nice-sweet little boy.” Said Azuma while he laugh a little.

“Ryosuke, this uncle has a son and a daughter.”

Ryosuke turn to Azuma, “Hontou?”

Azuma nods, “How old are you?”

“4 years old.”

“Same age as my daughter, my son is 10 years old.” Replied Azuma.

The boy turned to Yusuke, “Dad! Can I please see her?”

“Not if you go out without your-”


They’ve been disturb by a sound of door opened and closed.

“Haruhi! You should at least knock!” scold a woman voice.

Demo~ I want to meet that boy!” whine Haruhi as they walk inside.

Keiko appeared with Ryosuke’s sweater on her hand, “Who is it?”

Yusuke raised his shoulder, not knowing the guests.

“Ah, they’re my wife and daughter.” Told Azuma when he noticed the voices sounds so familiar to him.

Haruhi saw her father and a man with woman who dress a boy with a sweater.

Tou-chan!” she ran and hugged her.

Azuma scooped her and pinched her cheeks.

“I’m sorry, Yamada-san. I’m sorry for her behavior.” Said Kinomoto Miyuki.

The Yamada’s shook their head and smiles, “Its okay.”

“Ne, uncle. Mom said you have a son. So where-”

“A-ah-choo!”

All eyes stared at the source as the boy hid behind his mother.


“Here he is.” Answer Yusuke.

Keiko moved a little to let them see his face.

“Ah! I know you!” exclaimed Haruhi excitedly.

Ryosuke looked up.

“You’re the girl that got lost at the hospital, right?”

Haruhi slide down and pout, “How rude but yes! Eh? You’re not sick anymore?”

“Haruhi!” scold her mother.

Ryosuke only smile softly to her.

Yusuke decided to cheer up the mood, “So, Haruhi, you come all the way to meet my son?”

Haruhi nod excitedly.

“She couldn’t stop asking me to go here so I gave up and let her come here. I’m sorry if we’re disturbing your family.” Apologized Miyuki to them.

Keiko smiled, “Its okay. You two are not disturbing anything.”

“By the way, this is my wife, Yamada Keiko and this is my son, Yamada Ryosuke.”

Yusuke introduced them to the Kinomoto’s family.

Hajimemashite.” Said Keiko as she and her son bow.

They bow as well.


“So, Haruhi-chan, would you like to drink hot chocolate?” asked Yusuke’s wife to her.

Haruhi smile happily, “Definitely!”

Keiko turned to Ryosuke, “Why don’t you show her your flying squirrel? Meanwhile, I’ll make her hot choco, ne?”

Ryosuke nods as he took Haruhi’s hand and ran to the other room.

“Can you help me with cooking? I'm thinking of having dinner together with your family.”

Said Keiko to Miyuki and received a nod from her as they walked to the kitchen.

Azuma and Yusuke watched their wives disappeared.

“Seems that they get along well.” Expressed Yusuke.

“Sou ne.” add Azuma.

And there were how the family get to know each other….


*Soshite-and

*Demo-but

*Tou-chan-father

*Ka-chan-mother

*Ni-chan-elder brother

*Ii namae ne-what a good name (positive)

*Hot choco wa Arigatou-thanks for the hot chocolate

*Hajimemashite-nice to meet you

*Sou ne-you’re right


=w=rei=w=rei=w=rei=w=rei=w=rei=


And yet…another failure….
Thanks for those who read my fic~


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


2 comments: to “ Arigatou-Chapter 2