Chat box~

{One-Shot} Stalker  

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stalker
ft Lee Taemin (SHINee) and Jang Yoorin (fictional)
I can't stop from looking at a pretty boy in my school, to be exact he is younger two years than me. His bright smile has captured my heart on our first met at the library.

He help me picked up the books that I brought when I accidentally knocked over him. Since that day, I always saw he studied at library with his friends.

As a librarian, I took this chance to look at his pretty face everyday. I'm such a stalker, right?

But I did that because I miss his pretty face.

Maybe it just my feeling but sometimes I feel like he was looking at me too. His name is Lee Taemin, I know his name when he borrowed a book from the library.


XXXXX


Today he didn't come here as usual, it's weird.

The clock shows it is 5 p.m, I need to pack up my things and closed this library. I locked the library's door and walked home.

As I stepped out from the school's main gate, I heard someone yelled my name.

"Jang Yoorin noona!" I looked back, I saw a familiar figure is running towards me.

"You walked too fast." He said while gasping for breath.

"How do you know my name?"

"I asked your friend, Kang Daeul noona."

"Yah, are you a stalker?" I gave him a smirk.

"Aniyo! By the way, my name is-" I cut his words.

"Lee Taemin, first year student, right?"

"Stalker!"

"No, I'm not. I'm a librarian. So, I may know some students that borrowed books from library like you."

He didn't say anything instead looking at the ground, thinking something I guess.

I don't want to be in this silent situation forever so I asked him, "Taemin-sshi. What do you want from me?"

He lifted up his head and asked me stammerly, "Um.. Do you want to go out with me tomorrow?"

"Well, what the benefits that I'll get?" I couldn't stop from smiling when he asked me to go out with him. I'm happy, really happy.

"You'll get to know me better?" He answered my question carefully.

"Ok, I'll go out with you but you need to call me noona."

"Stalker noona!" I slapped his arm and we bursted out our laugh.

I think we are same, like a stalker. I never thought he would call my name loudly. Maybe this is call LOVE.



Dictionary;

noona - when a boy called a girl that older than him
aniyo - no
-sshi - prefix for formal call, like mr. miss or mrs.


___________________

Thanks everyone for reading this one-shot. I'll release another one-shot for this April Theme.

STAY TUNE~

to rei; sorry rei because i didn't update my fanfics for a long long time..^____^

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ {One-Shot} Stalker